1) Parents fill out and submit an Enrollment Form.
2) Students will take the Written Admissions Test online in a supervised setting during the Test Window. The test has a 75-minute time limit but students typically finish before then.
3) Students receive an Acceptance/Non-Acceptance Letter.
4) Accepted students are enrolled in their courses and receive a Welcome Email from their assigned teacher the week prior to classes beginning.
5) Students receive an invitation to a Welcome Meeting which occurs the first week of the school year.
6) Students attend the online Welcome Meeting with their teacher who will model and go over all procedures and policies to begin the school year successfully.
7) Parents submit payment through maestro – the parent portal where they can also log in and view student’s progress.
Prior to admission, students must take an online written admissions test in English.
The exam must be completed in a monitored lab setting.
There is no studying or preparation necessary for the English placement exam, it is simply a measure of the student’s current English ability.